The OpenGeo Suite combines the power of open source plus the reliability and support of a single, stable vendor behind a full stack of software. It delivers functionality and flexibility for enterprises large and small.
- Tour Explore the benefits of the OpenGeo Suite.
- See See screenshots and videos.
- Try There's a package for every need.
The OpenGeo Suite brings together the OpenGeo Architecture into a single, easy-to-install integrated software package. By developing each individual component of the OpenGeo Suite individually, we ensure that the Suite integrates with existing systems—proprietary or open source. It is the fastest way to get your geospatial information on the web, leveraging the power of best-of-breed open source geospatial software.
The OpenGeo Suite is a complete web mapping platform built on powerful, cutting-edge, open source geospatial components. Our experts translate open source software into better results for our clients and partners by integrating, testing and supporting this software and delivering it via one simple download.
- Support for a wide variety of clients through a number of OGC services (WMS, WFS, WCS), tiles (Google, Bing, WMTS, TMS, WMS-C), and formats (KML, PDF, SVG, GML, GeoJSON, CSV).
- Complete web-based configuration and administration consoles, including enhanced import/publish workflows, with data importers, browser-based styling of maps and embeddable mapping widgets.
- Fast, native connectors to Shapefiles, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial, ArcSDE, SQL Server with publish and editing capabilities.
- Efficient raster publishing of GeoTIFF, ArcGrid, GTOPO30, DTED, ERDASImg, MrSID, JP2000, ECW (requires additional license), and mosaics and pyramids of the formats.
- Great Google Earth, Google Maps and Bing Maps support, including height, time, and ‘Super-Overlays’.
- Tools for managing server load such as Suite Analytics.
- Dashboard access to all features of the Suite through one convenient interface.
- Publish data to the web from ArcGIS Desktop with GeoCat Bridge.
What's new in version 3.0.2?
Contact us for more information about the OpenGeo Suite or to purchase a contract.
What Is The OpenGeo Suite?
Premier open source spatial relational database—fast, robust, full-featured. Learn more…
Map and feature server providing standardized web access to GIS data sources and cartographic quality maps. Learn more…
Web map accelerator, intelligently caching and serving tiles to make maps scale. Learn more…
Rich user interface controls for the geospatial web. Learn more…