Why should I register?
Register today and you'll receive:
- 30 days of free support for the OpenGeo Suite, a complete geospatial software stack—everything you need to create, serve, and publish your geospatial data on the web.
- The Getting Started Guide, a step-by-step way to make maps using the OpenGeo Suite.
- The OpenGeo Architecture white paper, a discussion of the technology and methodology underlying the OpenGeo Suite.
Current Version: 3.0.2 (Release Notes)
Released: February 20, 2013
|Windows||Mac OS X||Linux (Debian)||Linux (RPM)||Production WARs|
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 (all 32- and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X: 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- Linux: Ubuntu 10.04 and newer, CentOS 5.5 and newer
- Production WARs: Tomcat 6, JBoss 5.1 on: Server 2003, Server 2008, CentOS 5, Ubuntu Server 9
Contact us to inquire about support on additional systems.
- Download the OpenGeo Suite Client SDK for building your own mapping applications.
- See screenshots and videos of the OpenGeo Suite in action.
- Learn about other organizations that are using the OpenGeo Suite.