OpenGeo’s Federal GSA Schedule
- Contract Number: GS-35F-0034X
- Contract Period: November 1, 2011, to October 31, 2015
Open source web mapping software supported by OpenGeo is widely used throughout the US federal government for publishing, mapping, and editing spatial information. OpenGeo is proud to offer the federal government scalable, certified, and supported software and services through our GSA schedule.
This schedule is available only to US federal government clients. If you are a federal government contractor please call 1-877-OPENGEO or contact us for assistance.
Why purchase through the OpenGeo Federal GSA Schedule?
Federal government clients realize many benefits from ordering software and services through our Federal GSA Schedule. The administrative costs of placing a GSA schedule order are lower than open market contracting and purchasing. OpenGeo and GSA have already determined the prices to be fair and reasonable, removing the burden of price comparisons from individual agencies. For those agencies that require a contracting vehicle to be in place to purchase software and services, the GSA schedule offers federal government clients a quick and easy way to get OpenGeo software and services. Additional benefits include:
- Minimal documentation requirements
- Satisfaction of all FAR requirements including competition requirements
- No synopsis requirements by purchasing agency
- Acceptance of government credit cards
- The best value for the customer