Our GeoExt Team
Andreas is an active OpenLayers and GeoExt steering committee member and committer. He has been working in geospatial for almost 20 years, and is a frequent teacher and speaker.
Samuel has worn multiple hats during his 12-year affair with spatial technologies: user, print cartographer, web-mapper, integrator, scripter/programmer, trainer, analyst, manager.
- Built with Ext JS, cross-browser rich Internet application framework
- Integrated OpenLayers mapping client
- Full dynamic user interactivity and animation without the need for Flash or Silverlight
- Well designed and extensible component model
- Wide variety of generic widgets (grids, charts, trees, layouts, combo boxes, toolbars)
- Flexible, standards-based mapping widgets like legends, pop-ups, and scale choosers
- Printing controls from PDF serving platform, such as page layouts, resolution, and legends
- Customizable layer selection
GeoExt makes it easy to build web mapping applications like the ones below:
- GeoExplorer: A tool for browsing geospatial data on the web